Hematite is recruiting Production Team Members for our Brantford Facility. The successful candidates must be available to work the night shift.
- Packing and assembling parts as part of a manufacturing cell.
- Taking parts and materials off the equipment and performing inspections.
- Use of fixtures, templates, dies and/or machinery (e.g. presses, grinders) and the use of hand tools such as rivet guns, sonic welders and measuring tapes.
- Achieve production objectives in a safe manner and according to Hematite policies, procedures, and work instructions.
- Adhere to all H&S, environmental laws and procedures
- All other duties/assignments required to support internal and external customers
- Good hand-eye coordination
- Ability to follow a step by step process consistently
- Great attention to detail
- Reliable and self-motivated
- Must be able to work on your feet for the entire shift
- Must be able to work the night shift
- Previous automotive high volume manufacturing experience preferred
- High school or equivalent