We're seeking an Accounting Manager to join the team at our Englewood, OH facility.
Reporting to the General Manager, the Accounting Manager is responsible for the day-to-day accounting functions at a plant level, including budgeting, monthly financial statements, product costing, project accounting, external and internal reporting.
• Responsible for financial reporting, forecasting, budgeting, and product costing at plant level.
• Completes all financial reporting and ensure all results are accurate and reported in a timely manner.
• Manages the plant’s costing system and ensures it meets the needs of the corporation for measuring continuous improvement.
• Responsible for maintaining Program Report Cards, and working with Program Management and Operations as part of our ‘Flawless’ Launch initiative.
• Responsible for weekly production reporting – includes sales, labor, containment costs, and cost reduction initiatives.
• Responsible for administration and control of capital procurement process.
• Ensures that proper internal financial controls are implemented and followed.
• Implements accounting procedures, financial policies and continuous improvement as directed by the CFO.
• Supervision of the accounting staff
• Supports activities related to the maintenance of our ISO14001 & IATF 16949 quality systems.
QUALIFICATIONS/CORE COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
• Attention to detail
• Technical capacity
• Customer focus
• Collaboration skills
• Problem solving skills
• Sense of urgency
• Organizational skills
• Time management
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
• B.S. in Accounting Discipline
• Professional Accounting Designation
• Minimum 5 years experience working in a manufacturing environment, with at least 2 in a Plant Accountant role
• High-volume automotive experience considered an asset