Hematite is recruiting Production Team Members for our Brantford Facility. The successful candidates must be available to work the afternoon or night shifts.
Reporting to the Production Supervisor, the Production Team Member is responsible for processing and assembling of manufactured parts produced through vacuum forming and compression molding.
• Packing and assembling parts as part of a manufacturing cell.
• Taking parts and materials off the equipment and performing inspections.
• Use of hand tools such as rivet guns, sonic welders and measuring tapes.
• Achieve production objectives in a safe manner and according to Hematite policies, procedures, and work instructions.
• Adhere to all H&S, environmental laws and procedures
• All other duties/assignments required to support internal and external customers
• Previous automotive high volume manufacturing experience preferred
• High school or equivalent
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
• Good hand-eye coordination
• Ability to follow a step by step process consistently
• Great attention to detail
• Reliable and self-motivated
• Must be able to work on your feet for the entire shift