Hematite offers a full-service solution. Hematite has in-house design, which benefits customers by reducing costs and increasing flexibility. The result is a more efficient product-design process. Our design/engineering facility has CAD systems that include CATIA, NX, Solidworks and TeamCenter.
To ensure high standards of quality, we perform all of the required design and part validation testing, some of which is done in our certified in-house lab.
Our engineering teams are proactive in order to optimize product design for customers. In order to ensure the development of unique and quality products, they are quick to make modifications, improvements and solve challenges as they arise. It’s a customer-centric approach – and it’s at the core of the Hematite brand.
Full Service Design Capability
Full service automotive supplier of components for acoustic, airflow, and water management.
- NVH experts with in vehicle testing
- Over 30 years experience in water and airflow management
- Material property expertise with diverse supply base
- Multiple manufacturing processes for greater flexibility in design of components
- Innovation in process and product development